Polar Service Centers Expands its Network with Three New Facilities
Houston, TX – (Trailer Technician) – Polar Service Centers (PSC), the nation’s largest network of commercial parts and repair facilities dedicated to the tank trailer and tank truck industry, announces it is expanding with three new facilities.
“We are excited to open these three new locations and further position Polar Service Centers as a one-stop shop for all our customers’ needs,” stated Jerry Cignarella, President, Polar Service Centers. “With this expansion of our industry-leading network, we bring service and repair, parts, tank wash services and used equipment sales to more customers throughout the U.S.”
The three new PSC facilities include:
- Number of bays: 3
- Facility size: Approximately 5,000 sq. ft. on 3 acres
- Services provided: R-stamp welding, tank trailer maintenance and repairs, wet mag testing, HM testing, mobile service, trailer pickup/delivery
- Location: 4640 Washington Blvd., Beaumont, TX, 77707
- Number of bays: 10 service bays with wash bay coming April 2021
- Facility size: 20,930 sq. ft. on 6.41 acres, built in 2020; 50+ spaces for leased parking
- Services provided: Trailer repairs, R-stamp certification underway (estimated completion January 2021), hydro testing, minor truck repairs and services, propane repair and testing to be completed in 2021
- Location: 3029 Salt Creek Highway, Casper, WY, 82601
- Number of bays: 6 service bays, 1 bay for propane test and calibration, 3 production lines for transport and bobtail trucks
- Facility size: 45,000 sq. ft., built in 2015; this facility also builds new MC-331 transport trailers, propane and NH3 bobtails and refined fuel trucks, as well as swaps and changeouts
- Services provided: Trailer repairs, including R and U stamp, wet mag and hydro testing, complete propane refurb
- Location: 8 Carpenter Drive, Salem, IL 62881
For more about Polar Service Centers, visit polarservicecenters.com.
About Polar Service Centers
Polar Service Centers is the nation’s largest network of commercial parts and repair facilities dedicated to the tank trailer and tank truck industry. The company maintains certified tank trailer service centers throughout the U.S., providing HM-183 and D.O.T. inspections, as well as full service and tank repair. Polar Service Centers is an EnTrans International, LLC, company. Polar Service Centers is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information about Polar Service Centers, visit polarservicecenters.com.