Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW)
Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) is an executive conference for the heavy duty aftermarket industry. Attendees include distributors, suppliers, service providers, educators, and industry media.
HDAW is a business-to-business, executive conference presented by a joint operating committee of industry leaders from 11 distinguished industry associations: Association of Diesel Specialists (ADS), Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association (AWDA), Commercial Vehicle Solutions Network (CVSN), HDA-Truck Pride, MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers, APRA’s Heavy Duty Remanufacturing Group (HDRG), International Truck Parts Association (ITPA), Overseas Automotive Council (OAC), Power Heavy Duty, Service Specialists Association (SSA) and VIPAR Heavy Duty.
The following are a few highlights of HDAW.
- Product Expo
- See the latest products and innovations in the heavy-duty aftermarket industry.
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Pre-scheduled meetings between manufacturers and distributors.
- Network with the top industry executives of all major heavy-duty manufacturers and distributors.
- Educational Sessions
- A broad range of educational opportunities featuring top speakers and panelists.