Talbert Manufacturing designs and manufactures equipment, hydraulic, spread axle, tank hauler, lowbeds, flat bed, gooseneck & heavy capacity trailers.
Trailer Manufacturer Profile
- Company: Talbert Manufacturing, Inc
- Parent Company:
- Headquarters: Rensselaer, Indiana
- Founded Date: 1938
- Founder: Austin Talbert
- Traded as:
- Subsidiaries / Brands:
- Trailer Types:
- Lowbed trailers of all types and configurations, including fixed, mechanical and hydraulic gooseneck designs
- Double drop trailers
- Roller Paver trailers
- Travelling axle, 13 & 15 axle trailers
- Hydraulic tail trailers
- Tag-a-Long trailers
- Tilt deck trailers
- Military trailers & tank hauling trailers
- Utility trailers
- Towing & recovery trailers
- Building materials trailers (trusses, beams, concrete commodities)
- Pipe hauling (self-loading/unloading) trailers
- Special purpose container chassis
- Extendable trailers (flat bed, step decks, lowbed design, hydraulic, mechanical and fixed neck design)
- Bomb carts
- Multi-axle configurations East and West Coast design, including 13 axle trailer and 15 axle sales
- Hydraulically suspended modular dollies and trailers
- Missile trailers and transporters
- Nuclear materials trailers and transporters
- Hazardous materials trailers
- Inner plant & material handling transport
- Equipment trailers
- Other Products:
- Running gear assemblies (bunk dollies, axle attachments)
- Steering dollies (converters, load-dividers, etc.)
- Website: talbertmfg.com
- Learn More: Related Content
Talbert Construction Equipment Co founded by Austin Talbert in Lyons, Illinois to provide crane and construction machinery rental and heavy haul transport in the Chicago area.
New plant was built in Rensselaer, Indiana devoted to specialty trailer manufacturing.
Talbert launches the first T1 trailer.
Talbert Manufacturing acquires Ferree Trailers of Liberty, North Carolina.