Snap-on Software Subscription Delivers Continuous Diagnostic Coverage, Features and Services
LINCOLNSHIRE, IL – (Trailer Technician) – With the Snap-on® Software Subscription program, professional technicians can increase their productivity and efficiency by avoiding gaps in their coverage by keeping their car diagnostic tools up-to-date with ease. A subscription means continuous software upgrades that supply the latest coverage for domestic, Asian and European late-model and older vehicles as soon as they become available.
“A Snap-on software subscription is the easiest and most cost-effective way for technicians to get uninterrupted access to new diagnostic solutions and industry-exclusive features for general and collision repair coverage,” said Helen Cox, marketing and client services director, Snap-on Diagnostics. “With monthly payments that are easy on the wallet, technicians can be confident that their diagnostic tool is ready to service customers and conquer questions that come their way.”
The software subscription program continually adds new vehicle systems, trouble codes, live data parameters, experienced-based troubleshooting and tips, functional tests and adaptations throughout the life of the subscription.
Benefits* of a software subscription include:
- Automated ‘over the air’ updates mean the latest upgrade and service releases for new model updates are delivered directly to the tool as well as continuous coverage enhancements back to 1992
- A fully optimized tool with services and features so it can fully support whatever drives into the bay
- Snap-on exclusive Fast-Track® Intelligent Diagnostics only shows the results and steps technicians need to finish the job
- Security Link™ makes it easy to access OEM secured vehicle systems
- SureTrack® expert information identifies common replacement parts and offers repair help with over 40 million Real Fixes
- Snap-on Cloud auto-stores and allows technicians to share files for quick customer and insurance approvals
- Service Resets & Relearns detects any services needed, for all affected components, to finish the repair
- Auto-ID and One Touch Code Scan and Clear All Codes makes jobs go faster
- Diagnostics Health Scan
- Pre- and post-scan reports provide diagnostic details for technicians
A customer-friendly report simplifies results, which helps to speed up approvals or show a successful fix
* Visit snapon.com/diagnostics to see program availability, and the features and benefits for specific scan tools.
To learn more about the Snap-on software subscription program, talk to a Snap-on representative or visit http://diagnostics.snapon.com/theprogram.
Snap-on Incorporated is a leading global innovator, manufacturer, and marketer of tools, equipment, diagnostics, repair information and systems solutions for professional users performing critical tasks including those working in vehicle repair, aerospace, the military, natural resources, and manufacturing. From its founding in 1920, Snap-on has been recognized as the mark of the serious and the outward sign of the pride and dignity working men and women take in their professions. Products and services are sold through the company’s network of widely recognized franchisee vans, as well as through direct and distributor channels, under a variety of notable brands. The company also provides financing programs to facilitate the sales of its products and to support its franchise business. Snap-on, an S&P 500 company, generated sales of $4.5 billion in 2022, and is headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin.