Bendix gives us a look at the ADB22X-LT, their first air disc brake engineered specifically for trailers. The ADB22X-LT has a 23,000 lb brake rating and features the Bendix BX276 brake pad, which delivers 8 percent more wearable volume and up to a 40 percent improvement in wear rate compared to previous pads.
- Weight savings – 40 lbs. per tandem axle set
- Extended service life, lower maintenance costs and downtime
- New adjuster extends pad life and reduces the risk of brake drag
- Pads that feature 8% more wearable volume and up to 40% improvement in wear rate, while meeting the EPA’s 2021 Copper-Free Brake Initiative
- Shares common replacement wear items with Bendix ADB22X on tractor
- Same 5-year warranty as ADB22X