Buffers USA designs, manufactures and distributes products for the international intermodal transportation industry. Their product line includes ship lashing, container, trailer and chassis parts, chassis twistlocks and pinlocks, cargo control for trucks and flatbeds, thermal bulkheads, anti-theft products for containers, and packaging and cargo handling products for warehouse operations. Buffers USA also produces desiccants / moisture control products that protect both dry and moist cargo.
Company / Brand Profile
- Company / Brand: Buffers USA
- Parent Company: Incorporated
- Headquarters: Jacksonville, Florida
- Founded Date: 1989
- Traded as:
- Subsidiaries / Brands:
- Parts & Accessories:
- Twistlocks, pinlocks, bolster end caps, landing leg hardware, tire carriers, security seals & anti-theft products, dock bumpers, wheel chocks, chassis stands, braces, brackets & more.
- Steel & aluminum components; door locks & seals; cargo control items; lashing & twistlocks; lifting, pulling & rigging gear; castings, connectors & more.
- Landing leg hardware, swing/roll-up door & locking hardware, twistlocks, various steel & aluminum components, tire carriers, security seals & anti-theft products, dock bumpers, wheel chocks & more.
- Ship Lashing and Cargo Control
- Moisture Control and Cargo Protection
- Website: buffersusa.com
- Learn More: Related Content